Steam Air Jet Mill Grinding And Milling System Advanced Principle
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Available particle size D50:0.5-10μm
- Nano particle size is available.
- Steam of working pressure 8-40 bar and temperature 230ºC-360ºC, both drying effect
- Higher speed of steam results in higher kinetic energy, strong grinding force, high-speed jet nozzle exit speed can reach 1020m / s, can produce finer powder
- Stronger grinding ability and energy, easy to achieve finer powder.
- Compared with conventional jet mill, higher energy efficiency, lower operating cost.
- The grinding process is completed by the collision of the materials themselves., Fully self-grinding, So The device is durable and the purity of products is high in contrast.
- High speed and low viscosity, can achieve higher grinding efficiency and classification accuracy, reduce over-grinding, and obtain narrower particle size distribution.
- Good particle shape and high activity.
- The classifying wheel separates the material automatically with airflow, no coarse particles.
- Key parts like inner liner, classifying wheel and nozzle are made of ceramic such as aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide or silicon carbide, ensuring non-contact with metal throughout the grinding for high purity of the final product.
- Single or multi-classifying wheel are installed horizontally.
- Speed of wheel is controlled by converter, particle size can be adjusted freely.
- Grinding is in closed system, low dust and noise, clean and environmentally friendly production process.
- PLC control system, easy operation.
- Can be used for ultra-fine processing of high viscosity products.
- The motor can be connected with a belt to increase the speed and break through the problem of high-speed motors without the well-known motor brand.
- Can be used in series with multi-stage classifiers to produce products with multiple sizes at one time.
- Weighing control system, high precision, optional, high product stability.
- Optional explosion-proof design, can also be upgraded to nitrogen circulation system to meet the ultra-fine grinding processing requirements of flammable and explosive oxide materials
Steam Jet Mill(Steam kinetic energy mill) Upgraded by conventional jet mill.
Adopts unique high-temperature mechanical sealing technology, cooling technology, high-temperature steam as grinding kinetic energy medium, specially designed Laval nozzle drive high-speed collision and grinding of materials.
The grinded material enters the forced vortex classification, the qualified materials enter the heat preservation collection
And the coarse materials fall into the grinding zone to continue the grinding, the whole process is completed under the dry
Note: The production capacity is closely related to the particle size, specific gravity, hardness, moisture and other indicators of the raw materials. The above is only for selection reference.
Related Engineering Cases
ULTRA-FINE POWDER SOLUTIONS
In the fields of ultrafine grinding and classification in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, mineral, new materials, solid waste treatment and other industries, ALPA has mature and fully customized solutions and helps you design the ideal system to meet your needs.
By 2018, 37 world top 500 companies, 89 Chinese top 500 companies, 169 national key laboratories and
engineering technology research centers have selected ALPA.
More than 3,000 customers have chosen us
Q: What service do you supply?
A: 1). We offer consultancy for project feasibility assessment, process flow definition, preliminary layout and factory building plan, project budget, project time schedule, etc.
2). We supply sample processing tests in our test station where are equipped with our various machine products, to help clients compare performances of different types of machines or process.
3). We supply project engineering, automation engineering and civil engineering.
4). We send engineers to the clients' project site and offer on-site technical instruction and supervision during the machine installation, commissioning and test run.
Q:How can I trust on your quality?
A: 1). All of the machine be tested successfully in Weifang workshop before shipment.
2). We supply one year warranty for all equipment and lifelong after-sales service.
3). We can test your material in our equipment before place the order, to ensure our equipment is suitable for your project.
4). Our engineers will go to your factory to install and debug the equipment, they will not be back until these equipment can produce qualified products.
Q:Does your company provide Engineers Abroad Service?
A: Sure, we provide it. And we can provide free training for on-site workers.
Q:How to train our staff about operation and maintenance?
A: We will provide detailed technical instructive pictures to teach them for the operation and maintenance. In addition, our engineers for guide assembly will teach your staff on site.