kinglink's jaw crusher is engineered for even the toughest mining applications thanks to its heavy-duty design. Characterized by an attention to detail in its design and manufacture, this machine is an excellent choice when you need high production and low total cost.
kinglink's crushers are of the single-toggle type with advanced features for optimized performance, easy maintenance, long life and a low cost per ton. These crushers feature a deep, symmetrical crushing chamber, easy settings adjustment, a large feed opening for its size, and an ideal nip angle that offers smooth material flow and high reduction efficiency.
- Simple structure, easy maintenance;
- Stable performance, high capacity;
- Even final particles and high crushing ratio;
- Adopt advanced manufacturing technique and high-end materials;
Easy to install
kinglink's Jaw crusher has a range of bolt-on options, including an on-board motor base, and guarding for the flywheel and drives made from specially developed composite materials, which makes the unit simple to install as a crusher only or as a complete module in a new or existing plant.
The most versatile primary crusher
Kinglink's Series jaw crushers are most commonly used as primary crushers, to make the first step of size reduction. In some cases the jaw crushers is used to produce final end product but in most cases the jaw crusher is used to prepare the feed for the secondary crusher in a crushing and screening process.
| Max Feeding |
| Discharge Oping|
* Smaller closed side settings can be often used depending on application and production requirements. For a performance estimation for your specific application, please contact Kinglink.
The above figures represent through the crusher capacities, which are based on a feed material with an average specific gravity of 2.7 t/m3, a maximum feed size that will enter the crusher without bridging and material finer than the crushers closed side setting removed. The capacities may vary depending on the feeding method and on feed characteristics such as gradation, bulk density, moisture, clay content and crushability. Measurement of the crusher's closed side setting varies depending on the jaw profile that is being used and has an impact on the crusher's capacity and product gradation. The following factors will enhance crusher capacity and performance:
1. Proper selection of the jaws.
2. Proper feed gradation.
3. Controlled feed rate.
4. Sufficient feeder capacity and width.
5. Adequate crusher discharge area.
6. Discharge conveyor sized to convey maximum crusher capacity.
COPYRIGHTS @ KINGLINK