Limestone Ball Mill Classifier SystemBall Mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill.
The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the mill becomes a centrifuge is called the "Critical Speed", and ball mills usually operate at 65% to 75% of the critical speed.
Ball Mill Application:
Are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills.
Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: The dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
Ball Mill Features:
1) Is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: The dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custume varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
11) Complet ely enclosed welded design in high-grade steel.
- Direct drive via bearing journal with top-mounted gearbox.
Motor connected to gearbox via a V-belt drive.
- Product discharge via slots located around the periphery of the drum.
Company Name: Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd.
Official Website: http://hnzkjq.en.made-in-china.com/ & http://hnzkjq.en.made-in-china.com/
Company Address: Qiaolou caizhai industrial estate, Xingyang city, Henan Province
Main parameters of ball mill
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(kw)||Weight(t)|
|Ø 900*1800||36-38||1.5||< =20||0.075-0.89||0.65-2||18.5||4.6|
|Ø 900*3000||36||2.7||< =20||0.075-0.89||1.1-3.5||22||5.6|
|Ø 1200*2400||36||3||< =25||0.075-0.6||1.5-4.8||30||12|
|Ø 1200*3000||36||3.5||< =25||0.074-0.4||1.6-5||37||12.8|
|Ø 1200*4500||32.4||5||< =25||0.074-0.4||1.6-5.8||55||13.8|
|Ø 1500*3000||29.7||7.5||< =25||0.074-0.4||2-5||75||15.6|
|Ø 1500*4500||27||11||< =25||0.074-0.4||3-6||110||21|
|Ø 1500*5700||28||12||< =25||0.074-0.4||3.5-6||130||24.7|
|Ø 1830*3000||25.4||11||< =25||0.074-0.4||4-10||130||28|
|Ø 1830*4500||25.4||15||< =25||0.074-0.4||4.5-12||155||32|
|Ø 1830*6400||24.1||21||< =25||0.074-0.4||6.5-15||210||34|
|Ø 1830*7000||24.1||23||< =25||0.074-0.4||7.5-17||245||36|
|Ø 2100*3000||23.7||15||< =25||0.074-0.4||6.5-36||155||34|
|Ø 2100*4500||23.7||24||< =25||0.074-0.4||8-43||245||42|
|Ø 2100*7000||23.7||26||< =25||0.074-0.4||8-48||280||50|
|Ø 2200*4500||21.5||27||< =25||0.074-0.4||9-45||280||48.5|
|Ø 2200*6500||21.7||35||< =25||0.074-0.4||14-26||380||52.8|
|Ø 2200*7000||21.7||35||< =25||0.074-0.4||15-28||380||54|
|Ø 2200*7500||21.7||35||< =25||0.074-0.4||15-30||380||56|
|Ø 2400*3000||21||23||< =25||0.074-0.4||7-50||245||54|
|Ø 2400*4500||21||30||< =25||0.074-0.4||8.5-60||320||65|
|Ø 2700*4000||20.7||40||< =25||0.074-0.4||12-80||400||94|
|Ø 2700*4500||20.7||48||< =25||0.074-0.4||12-90||430||102|
|Ø 3200*4500||18||65||< =25||0.074-0.4||-----||800||137|